This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure to learn more.
On the heels of my call to action for 2021 New Year Resolutions with the intent to make this year the most vibrant time of my life, here are my top goals and habits for the month of January!
- Meditate with TIDE app 5 days a week
- Keep up with the ultimate cleaning list
- Exercise 5 days a week
- Limit Instagram to 15 minutes per day
- Be 5 minutes early to every shift, event, and appointment
- Give up alcohol for a month for health reasons
- Sleep between the hours of 10pm and 7am (yes, I like sleep!)
- Put the phone away one hour before bed
- Limit coffee to one per day and lattes to weekends. Also, choose decaf for all lattes.
- Be outdoors for at least 30 minutes 3 days a week
- Finish 2 books
- Learn how to use a Kintsugi kit
- Make bath salts and take a bath at least once
- Complete 5 dental continuing education credits
- Cook different recipes in a donabe
- Take 5 SEO courses via Skillshare. Sign up now via my affiliate link and get 14 days FREE to learn any skill you want!
- Publish 12 blog posts
- Learn how to use ConvertKit
- Create 15 Pinterest posts and 5 digital downloads (I use PicMonkey to create all of these! Here is a discount for my readers if you sign up using my affiliate link!)
- Learn 2 songs on guitar and piano
- Complete two levels in Duolingo French
- Complete 1 drawing
- Land 5 new collaborations for the blog using the techniques found in this course: Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing (this is my affiliate link)
- Prepare for the return of aggressive loan repayments in the end of January by implementing the following goals:
- Spend less than $30 in fun money on myself
- Spend less than $100 in dining out
- No traveling to save money
- Spend less than $250 for groceries
- Declutter digital photos on camera and hard-drive
- See family every week
I know this seems over-whelming, but I possess a deep determination to not waste the negative space that 2020 offered me. I can’t wait to see how much I accomplish by February.
Also, since I took a month off in December to focus on family, friends, and the self, there will be no recap of December Blog Income (because there was none!). Stay tuned for January’s Recap a month from now.