This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure to learn more.
A list for Mother’s Day and last-minute gift buyers. Not because I myself am a mother, but because I know what my mother would want. For the smart, loving, strong, creative, fashionable, busy, stressed, but most importantly, deserving mothers in your life, a few gift ideas below.
– A pasta attachment set, for making fresh, healthy, home-made summer pasta an easy chore on a weeknight, or a creative hobby on the weekend.
– A caftan, for the upcoming summer days, where vacations to tropical areas or pool days with the kids run amok.
– An easy read, when the brain is fried from a long day and needs unwinding. I recently finished this and would highly recommend.
– A pair of reliable kicks, for some quick, slip-on action. Perfect for the park, the pool, the hammock, what have you.
– A tote that can carry it all for the busy mom.
– A light cardigan, for cool evening breezes, on patios watching sunsets.
– An upgrade to her living space, for those with a green thumb.
– A gift card, for the self-sufficient, or particular.
In an effort to ground Mother’s Day to something a bit less material, an organization which you can support to help local mothers and women who are in need.
– Grandma’s House of Hope in Orange County serves uniquely challenged women who fall between the cracks of existing programs. These invisible populations include human trafficking victims, breast cancer patients, and women with severe mental and physical diasabilities, mothers included. Consider a donation, for Mother’s Day.