It’s June first. Can you believe it?
We are on the cusp of entering summer time,
I am on the cusp of leaving my twenties behind.
And while my body has carried me through all these years,
It’s time to return the favor and think of ways to care.
On self-reflection of my current state,
I wish to focus on space to create.
In preserving bodily health,
A list of gifts that signify wealth,
In things that matter most to me,
Longevity of life that exists to be.
- A bathing suit to inspire a better workout routine,
- A pajama set for days when rest is best.
- A hydrating cream and toner for all the laugh lines,
- A living thing for cheering up the nest.
- A uniform, for taking care of others in,
- A practice in letting introspection ring.
- A book about what speaks to my soul,
- A place for when life begins to feel dull.