This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure to learn more.
Last year, the blog’s most popular gift guide was the one for Father’s Day. Y’allll I can relate!! My old man himself has been notoriously difficult to shop for, because he always says he doesn’t need anything. Dads are like that, I guess. Truth of the matter is, it’s not that my pa doesn’t need anything. It’s more so that he doesn’t feel deserving of luxurious gifts and frivolous items. Practical to the tee.
But fathers are equally deserving of a day of rest, an afternoon of enjoyment, a bit of luxury and celebration. I feel like I’ve exhausted all my good ideas in last year’s list, but I will try again this year for the sake of all humble fathers around the world. This is for you. Happy Father’s Day!
- Body wash in Sandalwood by Necessaire.
- A decanter and good whiskey.
- Theragun, a male version of spa day.
- A robe for a gentleman.
- The fidget spinner of the century.
- Alternatively, a record spinner.
- A kettle for coffee and tea.
- Manduka for decompressing.
- A different kind of tonic.
- Forest bathing, indefinitely.