Last week, I posted a holiday gift guide for him. Today, I am posting one for her, with the caveat that the ‘her’ I am envisioning is a person similar to me. This may lead to disappointment, especially if you are looking to astound with diamond rings and glittery gowns, or if you are looking for the latest clothing or shoe recommendations. However, I have hope that there is something useful here for the modern femme in your life; that leading lady, boss chic, super heroine, extremely active go-getter, et cetera.
Other Gift Guides for Her
- Gift Guide: Moms On The Go
- Gift Guide: Mother’s Day
- Gift Guide: Housewarming
- Gift Guide: Self-Care In Your 30’s
Holiday Gift Guide for Her
- I have been dying for this digital notepad for years. The Remarkable 2.0 looks amazing. I love to write but my minimalist tendencies has gotten me to throw away countless notepads over the past few years. This notepad looks super sleek and seems to have a good paper-feel to it. I heard great things about the pen and the accuracy when translating from notepad to other devices. The slim profile looks quite modern and I can see myself writing more each day with this notepad around. It is on sale right now, for that really special someone. $300.
- As much as I have been dying to get the Remarkable 2.0, I have made the conscious decision to buy a Surface Pro Pen to go with my Surface Pro instead. I have owned a Surface Pro for more than five years and really love it! It is a great option for minimalists who primarily use their computer for basic blogging and web-surfing. Buying a Surface Pro Pen was more cost-efficient, even though the feel is just not the same. I found I haven’t been reaching for it as much as a pen and paper, because the pen writing on the Surface pad still feels too digital. But the pen did provide me that happy medium between keeping notebooks around and buying the Remarkable 2.0. $99
- No matter what, I keep a physical daily planner with me 100% of the time. It’s the only paper source I can’t shake. This daily planner by Unbound is the best planner I have ever used! If you have a gal who loves to plan, gift her this planner for 2022. She will love it! If you want another option, I wrote a list of Top 5 Planners here. $52
- All of my friends have recently gotten into smart watches. This Fit Bit Inspire 2 with the white band looks so chic and does the job in a minimal way. A watch like this can really help someone hit their wellness and fitness goals. All my gal pals are stoked about their Fit Bit watches. $70
- Alternatively, give the gift of relaxation and flexibility with this Manduka yoga strap. It takes up small real estate in the home but gets the job done. $16
- This bag is just right for the shy vocalist in your life. Some people want to spread a message without having to get behind a speaker or mic. And why not get them the matching sock, too? $18-28
- Give the gift of a strong boy brow. This brow stick from Glossier is my favorite make-up item in my minimalist arsenal. It was game-changer, and the perfect anti-dote to when I’m feeling glum. $16
- Ocean lovers and cat lovers will equally love this phone case from Pela, plus other beige cases this way. $54
- This is the perfect knife set for a gal who loves to cook. It’s minimalist, modern, and just stunning! The wood display comes in a few colors, but the trio would look just as nice on a steel magnetic plate. I am always on the lookout for simple solutions and these three are really all you need in your knife block. $125
- And for the non-cooks, this Beast Blender is revolutionizing mornings for women everywhere. Make a healthy smoothie, throw in some collagen powder and protein, and top off with a to-go lid. (W+P Design has a few cute insulated bottles that I’ve been curious to try.) My friend got this blender and has all good things to say. Her husband is also using it on the daily now. This is the perfect no-fuss solution for those who love to sleep in a little extra, or leave home a little early. And it cleans up well! $185
- Rather, you could just gift her the most amazing collagen ever! I love Thrive Market’s collagen. I can really feel and see the effects. I have also tried the Vital Proteins Collagen and I must say that Thrive Market’s is wayyy better. I throw this into my smoothie bowls and bone broth to keep my skin, hair and nails looking happy and healthy. $25
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure to learn more.